Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Teacher's Pet!

So sad news; i had two thoughtful and interesting blog posts all written out and ready to go, and i forget my usb key at home... So you are stuck with my last minute thoughts.

Well, one good story that happened after i wrote the other entries: Toby followed me to school the other day! it was pretty damn cute :) Every morning, i am usually in a hurry to get out the door and to school by 7. I usually let toby out of the courtyard before then because he gets restless and starts scratching at the door. well, that day, for whatever reason, he made it to 7 before he started to bug me. So he followed me out the door and when i took off on my bike, he followed. School is about a km away, and he kept up the whole time! admittedly, i did go a little slower at the end for him, just because i didn't want him to get lost halfway between home and school. At school he explored all around the grounds, walking in and out of my classroom and even following me up and down the aisles! Finally, he curled up and took a nap until it was time to go home.
Like i said, pretty adorable!

So there are a quite a few events coming up; international volunteer day the weekend of dec 4th, Burkina's independence day Dec 11, and my In-service training starting Dec 13th. And the end of the trimester around the 10th. So, i'll finally have some work to do around here, haha! But also, i'll have lots to write about coming up, so check back around then! Miss you all, happy holidays coming up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment